403(b) or 401(k) Plans
A unique service rarely provided by investment managers:
- Features individual meetings with each employee twice a year to review their retirement plans.
- Provides the organization with an effective and efficient structure for managing employee retirement plans.
- Ongoing assistance facilitates plan adjustments as needed over time.
Provides financial planning and assistance to employees:
- Onboarding and educating employees.
- Review of retirement plan investments.
- Advice on investment allocation.
- Engagement with the plan administrator.
Fairlight works with retirement plan administrators and record-keepers to balance the right mix of investments, employee education, and service to nonprofit and for-profit organizations. Whether you have a 403 B, 401k, Profit-Sharing, or Cash Balance Plan structure, Fairlight is here to serve you. We provide 3(38) investment management for employee retirement plans, which allows us to create default investment selections for participants.
Step 1: Review and assess the current plan’s investments.
Step 2: Propose three easy tiers of investment allocations from novice to experienced investor–satisfying the broadest range of employees.
Step 3: Participant onboarding and education through online tools, materials, and seminars available for distance learning and in-person training.